To evaluate the efficacy of dexmethylphenidate (d-MPH) in the treatment of
chemotherapy-related fatigue in adult cancer subjects.
Minimum age: 18 Years.
Maximum age: 70 Years.
- Diagnosis of cancer, excluding primary or metastatic brain tumors.
- Treated with a minimum of four cycles of a cytotoxic chemotherapy, the last
chemotherapy treatment must have been completed at least 2 months prior to study
- Physical/neurological examination consistent with the absence of a focal neurological
- Women of childbearing potential (WCBP) must have a negative serum or urine pregnancy
test. In addition, sexually active WCBP must agree to use adequate contraceptive
methods (oral, injectable, or implantable hormonal contraceptive; tubal ligation;
intra-uterine device; barrier contraceptive with spermicide; or vasectomized
- Subjects must be able to adhere to the protocol requirements.
- Subjects must understand and voluntarily sign an informed consent document.
- Subjects must be a native English speaker or fluent in English, and have at least an
eighth grade education.
Cooper Green Hospital, Jefferson Clinic, Birmingham, Alabama 35233, United States
University of Alabama Palliative Care Institute, Birmingham, Alabama 35294-0023, United States
Peak Performance Wellness, Flagstaff, Arizona 86004, United States
Arizona Clinical Research Center, Tucson, Arizona 85712, United States
California Cancer Care Inc, Greenbrae, California 94904-2007, United States
Clinical Trials and Research Associates, Montebello, California 90640, United States
Comprehensive Cancer Centers of the Desert, Palm Springs, California 92262, United States
Alta Bates Comprehensive Cancer Center, Berkeley, California 94704, United States
Cancer Research Network Inc, Plantation, Florida 33324, United States
Osler Clinical Research/Osler Medical Inc, Melbourne, Florida 32901, United States
University of Miami, Sylvester Cancer Research Center, Miami, Florida 33139, United States
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, Florida 33162, United States
Comprehensive Cancer Center, Boca Raton, Florida 33428, United States
Piedmont Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia 30309, United States
Markey Cancer Center, Lexington, Kentucky 40536, United States
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland 21215, United States
Beth Israel Cancer Center, New York, New York 10003, United States
Gynecologic Oncology Associates and Development LLC, Greenville, South Carolina 29604, United States
Northwest Medical Specialists, PLLC, Tacoma, Washington 98405, United States
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, Seattle, Washington 98109-1023, United States
UW Comprehensive Cancer Center, Madison, Wisconsin 53792-6164, United States