Angeliq Regulatory Post Marketing Surveillance
Information source: Bayer
ClinicalTrials.gov processed this data on August 23, 2015
Link to the current ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Condition(s) targeted: Postmenopausal Period; Osteoporosis, Postmenopausal
Intervention: E2/DRSP (Angeliq, BAY86-4891) (Drug)
Sponsored by: Bayer
Official(s) and/or principal investigator(s):
Bayer Study Director, Study Director, Affiliation: Bayer
Angeliq regulatory Post-Marketing Surveillance (PMS) is to get data about safety and
efficacy in real practice for the indication approved by Korea Food and Drug Administration
(KFDA). This is non-interventional , prospective, multi-center study. Target number of
patients is 4500.
Official title: Angeliq Regulatory Post Marketing Surveillance
Study design: Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
Primary outcome: Adverse event collection
Secondary outcome: Improvement of menopausal symptoms
Minimum age: N/A.
Maximum age: N/A.
- Hormone replacement therapy for estrogen deficiency symptoms in postmenopausal women
more than 1 year postmenopause
- Prevention of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women at high risk of future fractures
who are intolerant of, or contraindicated for, other medicinal products approved for
the prevention of osteoporosis
- Undiagnosed genital bleeding
- Known, past or suspected cancer of the breast
- Known or suspected estrogen-dependent malignant tumors (e. g. endometrial cancer)
- Untreated endometrial hyperplasia
- Previous idiopathic or current venous thromboembolism (e. g. deep venous thrombosis,
- Active or recent arterial thromboembolic disease (e. g. angina, myocardial infarction)
- Acute liver disease, or a history of liver disease as long as liver function tests
have failed to return to normal
- Severe renal insufficiency or acute renal failure
- Known hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients
Locations and Contacts
Many Locations, Korea, Republic of
Click here and search for drug information provided by the FDA.
Click here and search for information on any recalls, market or product safety alerts by the FDA which might have occurred with this product.
Starting date: June 2007
Last updated: November 18, 2013