Minimum age: 18 Years.
Maximum age: 50 Years.
- Healthy adult males or female aged between 18 and 50 years.
- Body mass index within the range 19-29. 9 kilograms/metre2
- Forced Expiratory Volume in 1 second (FEV1) >80% predicted and a FEV1/ Forced Vital
Capacity (FVC) ratio > 0. 7
- The subject has an increase in sGAW of >% over pre-dose baseline within 2 h of
administration of 400 ug salbutamol by MDI inhaler at screening or in the 3 months
- subject has an increase in sGaw of ?25% over pre-dose baseline within 2 h following 40
ug ipratropium bromide at screening or in the 3 months before screening
- subjects are current non-smokers who have not used any tobacco products in the 6-month
period preceding the screening visit and have a pack history of < 10 pack years.
- who have a past or present disease, which as judged by the Investigator and medical
monitor may affect the outcome of the study or the safety of the subject
- history of respiratory disease
- significant abnormal 12 lead ECG, QTc(B) and QTc(F) value at screening >450msec on an
individual ECG or a PR interval outside the range 120-210 msec
- supine mean heart rate outside the range 45-90 beats per minute (bpm) at screening.
- subject has donated a unit of blood within the 56 days or intends to donate within 56
days after completing the study
- subject is currently taking regular (or course of) medication whether prescribed or
not (with the exception of contraceptives, including vitamins and herbal remedies such
as St John's Wort.
- subject has participated in a clinical study with a New Chemical Entity (NCE) within
the past 1 month
- infected with the Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, or HIV virus
- subject has a history of drug or other allergy, which, in the opinion of the
Investigator, contraindicates their participation