Zebeta (Bisoprolol) - Reviews, Ratings, Comments by Patients

Below are Zebeta (Bisoprolol) reviews, ratings, comments submitted by patients and caregivers. Based on a total of 1 ratings/reviews, Zebeta has an overall score of 9. The effectiveness score is 8 and the side effect score is 8. The scores are on ten point scale: 10 - best, 1 - worst. This information is not vetted and should not be cosidered as clinical evidence.

Zebeta review by 46 year old female patient

Condition / reason:   hypertension
Dosage & duration:   5mg taken 2 x a day for the period of over 5 years
Other conditions:   obesity
Other drugs taken:   otc ones only

Benefits:   Taking this medication twice a day has kept my blood pressure within the "normal" range; even though I am over-weight. I do exercise everyday, although very minimally. I think it is just the medication that is keeping my blook pressure so low.
Side effects:   Sometimes, I feel a bit of light-headedness and dizzy. Sometimes sleepy. Although it is hard to tell if this is just from the medication or some other reason. But overall I am happy with the medication and plan on continuing to take it as long as I need to.
Comments:   Before I started taking the medication, my blood pressure was extremely high. I didn't exercise much and I am was over weight. At my doctor's orders, I began taking the medication and it took a while to take effect, but when it did, it has and still continues to keep my blood pressure within the normal range. I continue to be over-weight, and I only exercise minimally, but everyday.