Spiriva (Tiotropium Inhalation) - Reviews, Ratings, Comments by Patients

Below are Spiriva (Tiotropium Inhalation) reviews, ratings, comments submitted by patients and caregivers. Based on a total of 1 ratings/reviews, Spiriva has an overall score of 9. The effectiveness score is 10 and the side effect score is 10. The scores are on ten point scale: 10 - best, 1 - worst. This information is not vetted and should not be cosidered as clinical evidence.

Spiriva review by 57 year old female patient

Condition / reason:   Asthma
Dosage & duration:   1 puff (dosage frequency: bid) for the period of current
Other conditions:   Bronchitis
Other drugs taken:   Symbicort

Benefits:   I used to live on my MDI(combivent). I started maintenance drugs Spiriva and Symbicort and it has changed my world. I, on adverage, dont have to take my MDI at all anymore. I have my days that I have to, living in Texas can be a nightmare of allergies. I can do more activities without feeling so short of breath. I have not had any major side effects yet...Overall after starting Spiriva I'm doing much better. For anyone with Asthma I would suggest they try this drug.
Side effects:   I have really had no major side effects yet. Maybe, if any, a headache and I'm not sure that is one?
Comments:   Well, theres not a whole lot to say about the treatment details. I take one dose per day in the morning. Its a dry disk powder that you inhale. Its very easy, quick, and seems to work very fast.