Geodon (Ziprasidone) - Reviews, Ratings, Comments by Patients

Below are Geodon (Ziprasidone) reviews, ratings, comments submitted by patients and caregivers. Based on a total of 2 ratings/reviews, Geodon has an overall score of 10. The effectiveness score is 10 and the side effect score is 8. The scores are on ten point scale: 10 - best, 1 - worst. This information is not vetted and should not be cosidered as clinical evidence.

Geodon review by 39 year old female patient

Condition / reason:   bi-polar disorder
Dosage & duration:   80 mg taken 2x/daily for the period of 3 yrs.
Other conditions:   OCD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Panic/Anxiety attacks
Other drugs taken:   hydrocodone, esgic plus tabs

Benefits:   The benefits are numerous. With the Geodon I haven't suffered from a bout of depression in app. 2 1/2 yrs.. Before the Geodon I suffered from depression for months at a time. I haven't been or felt suicidal at all since beginning the drug. With Geodon I am on an even keel. By that I mean that I do not suffer from the peaks and valleys of typical bi-polar disorder. I no longer have manic episodes for days and then sink into a dark depression. It has made most of my bi-polar traits go away.
Side effects:   The side effects are: dry mouth, possible headache,
Comments:   The treatment for me is to take 2 80mg capsules of Geodon daily and follow up with a psychiatrist.

Geodon review by 39 year old female patient

Condition / reason:   bi-polar disorder
Dosage & duration:   80 mg taken 2x/daily for the period of 3 yrs.
Other conditions:   OCD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Panic/Anxiety attacks