Asmanex (Mometasone Inhalation) - Reviews, Ratings, Comments by Patients

Below are Asmanex (Mometasone Inhalation) reviews, ratings, comments submitted by patients and caregivers. Based on a total of 3 ratings/reviews, Asmanex has an overall score of 9.33. The effectiveness score is 10 and the side effect score is 8.67. The scores are on ten point scale: 10 - best, 1 - worst. This information is not vetted and should not be cosidered as clinical evidence.

Asmanex review by 35 year old female patient

Condition / reason:   asthma
Dosage & duration:   220 mcg (dosage frequency: once a day) for the period of One year+
Other drugs taken:   Albuterol inhaler as needed

Benefits:   Preventative control of asthma symptoms.
Side effects:   None that I experienced.
Comments:   This is the best medication I've ever used for my asthma. It's used to prevent the onset of asthma symptoms, and I've found it to be extremely effective. I take it once a day, and it virtually eliminates any asthma symptoms/attacks. I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from asthma.

Asmanex review by 35 year old female patient

Condition / reason:   Asthma
Dosage & duration:   220 mcg (dosage frequency: once a day) for the period of About a year now; ongoing
Other drugs taken:   Albuterol as needed

Benefits:   Control of asthma symptoms; preventative treatment.
Side effects:   None.
Comments:   This is the best preventative medication I've ever taken for my asthma. I take it once a day, and it virtually eliminates all of my asthma symptoms. I hardly ever have to use my albuterol inhaler anymore. I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from asthma.

Asmanex review by 38 year old female patient

Condition / reason:   Asthma
Dosage & duration:   once a day (dosage frequency: once a day) for the period of 6 months
Other drugs taken:   albuterol when need it

Benefits:   It works great, no asthma symptoms.
Side effects:   But I'm loosing a lot of hair, there's mild pain in my lungs and legs on a regular basis and mouth infections.
Comments:   I'm was diagnosed with asthma around six months ago after getting pneumonia that lasted 3 months. I did have allergies before but never any asthma symptoms.