- Bonnefoy-Bérard N, et al. Antibodies against functional leukocyte
surface molecules in polyclonal antilymphocyte and antithymocyte globulins.
- Bonnefoy-Bérard N, et al. Inhibition of CD25 (IL-2Rα)
expression and Tcell proliferation by polyclonal anti-thymocyte globulins.
- Bonnefoy-Bérard N, et al. Antiproliferative effect of antilymphocyte
globulins on B cells and B-cell lines.
- Bonnefoy-Bérard N, Revillard J-P. Mechanisms of immunosuppression
induced by antilymphocyte globulins and OKT3.
J Heart Lung Transplant
- Bourdage J, et al. Comparative polyclonal antithymocyte globulin and
antilymphocyte/antilymphoblast globulin anti-CD antigen analysis by flow cytometry.
- Broyer M, et al. Triple therapy including cyclosporine A versus conventional
regimen–a randomized prospective study in pediatric kidney
- Clark KR, et al. Administration of ATG according to the absolute T lymphocyte
count during therapy for steroid-resistant rejection.
- Gaber AO, et al. Results of the double-blind, randomized, multicenter, phase
III clinical trial of Thymoglobulin versus Atgam in the treatment of acute graft
rejection episodes after renal transplantation.
- Guttmann RD, et al. Pharmacokinetics, foreign protein immune response, cytokine
release, and lymphocyte subsets in patients receiving Thymoglobuline and
- Ippoliti G, et al. Prophylactic use of rabbit ATG vs horse ALG in
hearttransplanted patients under Sandimmun (CyA) therapy: clinical and immunological
Genzyme Polyclonals, S.A.S.
Marcy L’Etoile, France
Cambridge, MA 02142
US License No. 1596
©2007 Genzyme Corporation. All rights reserved.